WHEN: Wednesday 7th February 2018
VENUE: Bond Uni
TIME: DOORS OPEN 6.30AM
BREAKFAST STARTS: 7AM
INVESTMENT COST: $48.
Steve Scanlan Bio
Steve is an experienced CEO with over 10 years’ experience specialising in the IT Recruitment sector, and has been responsible for running the operations of a number of leading recruitment consultancies in London, Brisbane and Sydney.
Steve focusses on fostering relationships with both clients and candidates within Queensland and nationally, and brings a broad experience in recruitment as well as a lengthy list of senior customer relationships across Queensland. Steve has a large network of business leaders across the globe on various industries and facilitates visits to Brisbane forging closer ties.
Other key achievements include:
- Lecturer Queensland International Business Academy; 2012 – Present Brisbane, Australia; Prepare and deliver on behalf of Queensland Industry Business Advisory (QIBA) to recent university graduates of varied Industry backgrounds.
- Invited by Harvard Business School to attend executive leadership course for 3 terms of 3 years,
- Nomination & Finalist for Young Entrepreneur of the year 2015, 2016, 2017
- Awarded Young Entrepreneur of the Year for 2016 – Professional Services
- Awarded 1st in the ’40 under 40’ Brightest Business Minds – Top Brisbane Young Entrepreneurs-2017,
- Awarded the Professional Leadership Award by the Information Technology Contract & Recruitment Association (ITCRA now APSCo) for 2016,
- Named Brisbane’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year for 2017.